Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 105

I got my tickets for Pete's show at the Supper Club on fri May 3.
Looking forward to meeting all the WHO HEADS at the show. Taking a road
trip from Milwaukee Wi to see the greatest songwriter in rock history.
Driving to the big Apple in WHO RU 1 (my car plates) machine. If your
going to be there send me a message let's get crazy. I can hardly believe
I'm going to see Pete. I want to thank W Fang for this digest or I would
never know about the show. So get off his back!!!

Tom G. Go Packers!!!!!

" You can always get if you really want it .... its just another tricky day"
Pete