Re: MCA

Litgo, re:

>>>... I opened my It's Hard CD(MCA) out of curiosity to see what it had for
lyrics, and, much to my surprise, it had Athena and part of cry if you want.
..... The vinyl had full lyrics. And I understand space limitations could
prevent them from wanting to spend extra $ to include the lyrics, but to
include 1.8 songs? MCA's VP of Quality (quality is always upper case) must
have been practicing his putting skills and olive-fetching skills from the
daily martini that afternoon.

     I know what you are talking about...I saw a copy of "It's Hard" with the
incomplete "booklet" back in '89. Apparently, MCA ran off a number of these
with an incomplete booklet, but I suspect it was a limited run; I picked up
"It's Hard" on CD just last summer, and the complete booklet was intact.
So, there you go.

                gary m.