Re: Who hates whom?

     What artists do I NEVER want to hear on classic rock radio again?

1)  Journey (I wish they would take one....a LONG one....!)

2)  Asia  (I wish they would MOVE there!) (Nothing personal against Asians!)

3)  Scandal  (good-bye to YOU!)

4)  Eddie Money  (...go file Chapter 11...)

5)  Eagles

6)  Phil Collins  (coming from a fan of Genesis from 20 years ago, it really
    hurts that it came to this....ESPECIALLY from his LAST self-indulgent
    piece of absolute GARBAGE .... <..wretch..!>)  (And to think he was a
    really great drummer, ONCE...!)

        Aah, now I feel sick....I gotta stop here.  If there are any artists I
forgot to mention that fit this special category, well, I apologize for the
omission.   Maybe I'll get you NEXT time!

        Thanks for listening.

        gary m.