No Subject

>(1) Can anyone recommend any good quality post-Moon boots or videos?  For
>those of you who dislike Kenney Jones, think in terms of sound quality,
>please.

I'm not Anwar Sadat, but... for '81 material... "Live In Essen" vol 1 & 2.
Great quality, but unfortunately mono. And for '89 material, "Where Are The
Kids" (aka "Magic Bus"). This one is dubbed right off the Westwood One promo,
edited from the last concert of the '89 tour. Excellent sound quality. There
are a few others (ie "Shea Stadium '82", "Excitement At Your Feet" [Radio
City '89]), but I wouldn't necessarily recommend them unless you HAD to have
them...

>(2) Does anyone know of any decent boots or videos from the Daltrey Sings
>Townshend tour?  I caught it in Toronto - what a show!  Is there a boot of
>that performance?

Yeah, there's a double dub from the PPV... Sound quality is as good (almost)
as the MTS broadcast, but the mix is nowhere near as good as the official
CD...

-wf