OPENERS

I saw Joe Jackson open for THE WHO on October 9/82 in Toronto at C.N.E.
Stadium. Yes it was THE OX's birthday. He (Joe) got hit in the head by a hot
dog or bottle, can't quite remember? Anyway the crowd really gave him a hard
time. He threatened not to finish his set. But in the end he did finish with
boo's and all. The Clash were going to be the openers that night, but they
were asked to be on Saturday Night Live. I'm still Pissed Off since like
Pete I too enjoy The Clash.

STEVE

P.S.

Did anyone see John Entwistle at LuLu's in Kitchener? I don't remember
seeing a post about this show or how many people attended?