Face Dances

Could it be that time is working the same magic on Face Dances that it has
on Who By Numbers?  I just listened to FD, start to finish, for the first
time in several years - and I was blown away.  Just to double-check, I gave
a listen to WBN; turns out my suspicions were right - FD, like WBN, has
improved with age.  I was 16 when FD first came out, and so much of it was
way over my head.  Now, at 31, I can actually relate to so much of it.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar?  Now that the better weather is
here, stick FD in your car's tape (or CD) player, turn the volume UP, and go
for a long drive...

Up next... It's Hard.  :)

Cheers!