King Of What?/MCA

From: mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
>>I'm not reading Cider House Rules...
That at least I can speak to. Apple Scruffs were so named because they were
scruffy looking, as in unkempt (see the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band song: King Of
Scruff for more on this). I doubt that has anything to do with "apple
scrumping," but who knows? Perhaps apple thieves are known for their scruffy
look...<<

  I'm not half the man I used to be but....
  If you're talking about the Bonzo song on Let's Make Up And Be Friendly,
it's called "King Of SCURF" not "Scruff".

  As for the comments re. MCA: Hasn't anybody seen their ads in vitually
every music magazine: "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? What albums would you like
to see released on compact disc? Do you have a favorite album that has never
been available on CD in the US? Is there an artist or group that you would
like to hear more from? Are you interested in a greatest hits, anthology or
box set from anyone? Send us your suggestions: (use separate sheet if
them to: Uni Distribution, Attn: catalog Development, 60 Universal City
Plaza, Suite 350, Universal City, CA 91608 -or- FAX: (818) 733-1605  E-MAIL
gilbert@mca.com"

  I say we let gilbert know how we feel! <g>

  Brad