Re: German Apple Scrumplings

Fang, Re:

> Bernd, re:
>
> >The only problem is that import records are not that easily available here
> in Germany :-(
>
> I'm not the Hindenburg, but... "Import records"??? When I was in Germany last
> May, I saw every kinda Who CD imaginable from MCA USA imports, to nice German
> Polydor "domestics". And, at a very small record show in Heidelberg, there
> were bootlegs flowing out the door... Where in Germany are you? And perhaps
> some of our other German friends from the list can point you in the right
> direction...

Ok, ok, I admit that I am everything but a seasoned record collector.  I
certainly must have checked out the wrong stores & shops :-).  And, of course I
would appreciate any help in enlarging my Who collection.  What I am most
desperately looking for right now are the CDs `My Generation' and `Who's
Missing', as well as a vinyl copy of `Who's Next'.  I also still lack three of
Rog's and two of Pete's album, and I haven't even started to look for bootlegs.
Where can I get word of upcoming record shows?  (Sorry for so many stupid
lines...)

Where I live?  In a rather provincial area:  Bayreuth, Upper Franconia, Bavaria.
(Hey, any Wagner fan out there on the list :-) ?  There's a lot of Wagner
records and Wagner kitsch for sale here in the city.  I don't know of any
bootlegs, but... :-) )

Cheers,

Bernd   ---   `I'd pay any price just to win you
               Surrender my good life for bad
               To find you I'm gonna drown an unsung man'