Worms & scolding (was: addresses)

In a message dated 96-04-12 16:56:23 EDT,
jan@mail.nt.net (Janis Davies) writes:

>not to open up a can of worms or get a hundred
>e-mails scolding me, are we not posting our home
>address every time we put something on the list?

     I'm not into either worms or "scolding," but ...

I most *certainly* do not live at AOL; it's only one
of my earliest, now least-used and soon-to-be-
abandoned boltholes to the 'net -- or the "Grid," as
the use may be. Hmmmmm ... Steve Case as "Jumbo"
-- now that's a thought ...  ;}