Maximum R&B/Richard Barnes book

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!

Krumpet and I were at a local used bookstore today and I found everyone
FAVORITE Richard Barnes book over in the preforming arts section. 25%
off! I went hopping over to Krumpet who was browsing in Fiction and
scared her by jumping up and down and shrieking. We are very happy to
own this fine piece of literature, even though it has begun to fall
apart already. That's what I get for buying used! It's in two
pieces...three if you count the detachable cover...but I still love it!
<more joyous babblings> We scanned the picture of Pete in a dorky
sweater and had a lot of fun with that too....mwahahahahahahahahahahah.
Just felt like sharing my excitement. :D
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com