Re: Selbtdarstellung, et al

Tom, re:

> Just when I thought I got away from being corrected in German class, it
comes back to haunt me.

I'm not Wilhelm Klink, but... I don't know... 6 years of German and this is
what it comes down to??? Oh the shame of it all! Just think, my 164 out of
168 episodes of Hogan's Heroes (including the b/w pilot episode), a 6 day
trip to Germany last May and a bunch of yiddisha mamas and...

well... there you have it! However, I didn't know the translation of
"selbtdarstellung"... so there *I* have it...

-wf   live long and don't take any wooden Scooters...