Re: Cheesehead Radio Stations

Athena,

	RE:> Did I miss something? Does this pertain to the Who at all? Do I
need to> know this? What does it all mean? What is your point? Is it
all part of > some secret spiritual riddle that only you have the
answer to? Help me out
> here.
>
> Athena

	Thank you for interrupting your personal consultation with the Burning
Bush and descending from on-high to inquire as to the relevance of my
post.  However, since this is a free forum, and since I'm in no way
required to answer to you, despite your lofty position as Self-
Appointed Grand Arbiter of Who Relevance on this list, you may rest
assured, I'll give your post and comments the attention they richly so
deserve.
	Btw, if you don't want to read my posts, get your shiftless carcass in
gear and skip over it.  Skipping over posts that you find displeasing
requires little brain power or physical exertion.
	I hope this clarifies things for you.  Thanks for asking, though, and
please continue your wonderous contributions to the list.
	Every good wish--Tom Farrell