Re: three fave Rog solo tracks

>I see "Rocks in the Head" all the time in the cut-out bargain bins,
sometimes for as
>little as $1.99.  Worth getting, then?<

If you like Daltrey's voice (and it's in good shape here) with
generic-sort-of rock songs, it's definitely worth bargain prices.  I paid
full freight and didn't feel cheated.  But you aren't going to get PT songs
or lasting rock anthems.

Speaking of radio--I actually heard one of the songs off this album (don't
remember which at the moment) on radio.  Once.  In San Francisico, a couple
years ago.  The last time I heard any Daltrey solo on radio was "After The
Fire"  when it was released.

Mick Noland