Re: three fave Rog solo tracks

Gary, re:

>My picks: Say It Ain`t So Joe (a brilliant vocal performance and shining
>exception to the general post-1971 steady decline in the power of Roger`s
singing)

I'm not Tiny Tim, but... I have to disagree with you on that "post '71"
scenario... I'd say that the tracks on "McVicar" are all sung brilliantly. I
used to wonder why Roger didn't sing ALL his songs like he did on "Free Me"
until I heard him do it live in '85. The truth is, if he sang ever song like
that on record, he'd have a hard time singing them all live...

Here are my picks, although I can't limit them to 3:

Bitter & Twisted, Somebody Told Me, Parting Would Be Painless, Gimme Some
Lovin', Thinking, Without Your Love, After The Fire, Under A Raging Moon,
Balance On Wires, Days Of Light, The Sea Refuses No River and Rock And
Roll...