Hey look! It's a Classical Guitar!/Water

    ________          _____
  /                 \___/          \                                 _*_*_*_
/                       __             |                              /

|                     /       \=======================                  |
|                     |         |=======================                  |
|                      \ __ /=======================                  |
\                    ___              |                             \__  _  _
 _ |

This may not look right if you're not on a Mac.... But if it works, I am
poking fun at those goddamned classical guitars and their necks, which just
so happen to be disproportionally large. And, oh about as wide as the
Mississippi.

I do believe that in the end of "Water" off of Join Together, Keith yells:
"Somebody Cham-pagne!" and not Jim Beam.... At least that's what it is on my
copy.

Athena