The Big British Tour of 1966

I've got an original tour souvenir programme laying in front of me...The
Who and The Spencer Davis Group.With The Merseys, The Fruit Eating Bears,
Mike Sarne(your host), Jimmy Cliff, Hamilton and The Hamilton Movement, The
Sound System, Paul Dean and The Soul Savages.
Wow! What a show! The program says that "At The Gaff, a Paris nightclub,
Brigette Bardot watched The Fruit Eating Bears play for 40 minutes and said
of them she could really feel the urgency and excitement of English
teenagers coming from their playing".
So what ever became of The Fruit Eating Bears? This I gather from the
programme: they had two drummers - Kenny Monday and Kenny Tuesday, 18 and
17, respectivly.
I can only imagine Kenny Monday pooped out at the beginning of each week
and Kenny Tuesday, being, a far better drummer, carried on for the
remainder. Any history on the Fruit Eating Bears? Judging by the photo in
the booklet, one out of the five had a pretty nifty Mod haircut.