Local Radio Station

I heard some gratifying news today that I had to share with all my Who
friends:
WCKG, a Classic Rock station in Chicago, is going to play the remastered
"Tommy" Sunday night---and I may have been mistaken but I think they are
either going to have an interview with Roger Daltrey or they are going to play
one of his albums too---either one would be a plus, because I remember someone
on the list mentioning that radio stations are not playing any remastered Who
favorites, and I've never heard a solo by one of the members of the Who on the
radio, ever.