Subject: WHO: SILLY THINGS

To: CAROL DUNAWAY    (QLBF60A)
From: JOHN SUTTER III    (CNMX58A)

Time: 03/24    10:05 PM

Nephew,
   How 'bout I Can See For Miles by Tina Turner?
   Also, if you have a GIF of yourself, send it to me---I
sent you mine <g>.

                         John

Some of you have said in the past, "What does a post from another service have
to do with us???" (as the Mexican "laborer" who corresponded with Ted Kacynzski
[the 'Unabomber'] for 7 years said, "he's a nice guy!") While, I shouldn't have
to explain this to you... Our "friend" is not a 15 year-old "kid" , but a
middle aged, bald & overweight "adult". I'm not implying anything here and I
leave it to you to draw your own conclusions...

If any of you have any questions, I suggest doing so via e-mail...

As for you, "Scooter", a) go away, b) post your famous "letter" and further
embarrass yourself---just make sure you remember to keep the "story" consistent
from ALL the many variations currently out there, c) Come clean. Admit your
foolishness and get some help before it's too late...

-wf  "...from wiser folks who've been through it all, to the faded names,
sprayed up on the wall..."