Re: Still more lyrical interpretation stuff

Hi there!  I had always paid no mind to "...wrapped in a silver-sparked
glittering gown..." and "...he's your leader, he's your guide..."
        I took it for granted that the old man was just some god-figure that
Tommy was seeing, and that he was going to lead Tommy on his "amazing
journey". On the same lines, I thought Tommy was the one with "...glances to
throw...", as you say hinted that he really could still see.

JenniferD

PS  If you have an Overture, isn't "Underture" a million times better than
Entr'acte?
                  _________

LONG LIVE ROCK!