Re: Baba's Hidden

Amira, re:

>  And then what about people who trash nice mailboxes?  That
>happens a lot on our block.  Does the sight of an attractive and expensive
mailbox trigger thoughts of destruction in some people? Censorship would only
work on morons who must blame everyone and everything else for their own
thoughtless actions.

I'm not Burt Reynolds, but... there was a scene in "Smokey And The Bandit"
where he accidentally on purpose runs over a whole bunch of mailboxes....
hMMM... I think you may be on to something here... Have you ever done a study
of "destroyed expensive mailboxes" and their contents? Perhaps these "morons"
(as you describe them) are trying to "censor" your mail???

>> Are human beings really so thoughtless and stupid??

As Pete says in "Jules And Jim"... "...is that exactly what I thought I
read?"

-wf