Live In Essen bootleg talk

It has only been a short time now that I have been exploring the world
according to The Who fans on line.  I have been so impressed with the
amount of information available.  I am most impressed with The Who
Hypertext.  I was studying the bootleg list and was rewarded for my time
and effort when I was in a local CD Swap store today.  I picked up a copy
of Live In Essen.  It's a box set and it cost me $40.  It was displayed on
the wall.  The quality is amazing, the background noise minimal, the track
selection to die for, and the best of all, whoever recorded it put Keith's
name on it.  He couldn't and isn't on this CD because of his death in 1978!
I think that makes this bootleg extremely rare.  I invite comments about
the accuracy of my assessment and offer a hopeful word to fellow
rarities-searching Who fans.  There are treasures to be found if there is
ample enthusiasm and patience.
kt.