Re: The "Who" in Hyde Park

You wrote:

>At 07:29 PM 04/08/96 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>Notice whose name isn't listed?  I can't see calling anything The Who

>>without the Ox.
>>

>That's funny, as most people on this list know, I can't see calling
them
>that without Keith Moon.
>
>Joe

Well I thought of putting "At least Kieth has an excuse, he's dead" at
the end of my comment, but changed my mind.  I would like to think that
everybody on this list knows the band The Who ceased to exist after Sep
7, 1978.  However, if they are going to call something The Who (and The
Who is a "name" now not a "band") it must have Messrs. Townshend,
Daltrey, and Entwistle.

I got the stickers today, thanks.
Bruce

"It doesn't look like The Who, it doesn't always sound like The Who,
but we have the unmitigated gall to call it, The Who!"  Big T (1989)