Tickets for PT in SF

Patrick Sinnott wrote:
>Tickets are sold out for this event. Places in the Bay Area want 125.00 a
>Ticket that is if they have any. The Fillmore claims they leave a certain
>number of Tickets for sale 1/2 Hour before the show. This Gig though I
>wonder if they will. Questions
>    1) Would you pay 125.00 Now
>    2) Would you wait for the concert tickets 1/2 hr before that is
>       if they have them and what the line would be like. OR
>    3) Scalp them the night of the concert????

     I would gladly pay $75.00 now to have a confirmed ticket in my hot little hand.
Otherwise, I think I'll have to try to go to the show early and hope that either the
Fillmore decides to sell a few more tickets at the last minute OR that a scalper will
be selling a ticket at something less than $125.00.
     Thanks to Gordie, Dennis, and Mark for words of encouragement in my ticket search.
 Again, if anyone has any leads, please let me know.
     Hoping and waiting with intense anticipation,
     Tim Herrlinger