Re: More lyrical interpretation stuff

Yellow, Re:

> Does that line from "You Better You Bet" that goes 'I'm not in to your
> passport picture/I just like your nose' puzzle anyone else? JUST WHAT IS
> IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

I'm not into your passport picture, but I think that this is just another
example of those famous chauvinist Who lines we all like.  (There once was a
nice hitlist of them here on the digest...)  To me, it is a not very romantic
paraphrase of `I'm not in love me you, I just desire your body...'.  At least,
this is what fits best with the context of the other verses...

Bernd   ---   `... I drunk myself blind to the sound of old T-Rex
	       ... and Who's Next'