Re: Who Covers Who album

Dan, re:

>My question is this:  Is this actual Who cover album that was mentioned in
the reviews and articles I read, or is it affiliated with some other project?

>Anyone else have this CD?  I've noticed ads in the back of Rolling Stone
>magazine hawking it...

I'm not Popo Gijoe, but... The only thing really "noteworthy" of this CD is
the cover on the UK import version. I don't have it in front of me, but Ian
McGlagan's (sp) track seemed to be the best, while the rest of the artists
from what I recall, kind of <Bashir>... The best "cover" CD (in my opinion)
is the one that comes with "The Who In Sweden"... At least that will be
until... RPM Records (UK) releases theirs, with "Lazy Fat People", "It's
Alright", "Join My Gang", "Kensington High Street", "It Was You" and more...

-wf