Re: JAE and Star Trek Connection

Mark, re:

>I'm not a Klingon...
>...but I'd got to say, for someone who doesn't like Voyager, DS9, and
>TNG...you certainly know a lot about the characters! I like all three of the
>shows (and the original as well), and watch them all, but was unfamiliar
>with some of the people/terms you used on your table...

I'm not Lex Luthor, but... I had a friend who used to explain it this way...
"It's like being a Yankee fan, you started being a fan at some point and
maybe they were hot. Well, they stink, their in last place, etc... but you're
still a fan..." Something like that...

As for all the details... I've been blessed with this semi-photographic
memory... most things "stick" except for the stuff you try to avoid--like
what could be stuck to the bottom of your shoe...

-wf