Re: No Subject

Jennifer, re:

>Hi there!  This is my very first message to this group, and I'm all excited
>at what I've been reading!  I had heard that John was doing the rounds.
>Pete's on tour too?  Could someone please tell me about it?  Is there an
>album with it?

I'm not Bernard Goetz, but... welcome to "the club"... Sorry you missed John
as the tour is now "officially" over and he's back safe "across the pond"...
Pete is touring (sort of) at the end of April/begin of May and his "new"
album is a greatest hits due out 4/23. Remixed originals, plus a leftover
from "Psychoderelict", called "Uneasy Street". This summer, (unofficially)
The Who are reuniting to do "Quadrophenia" live. No "real" details are
available at this point...

And... to everyone else... my ticket connections aren't any better than
your's. Therefore, if you e-mail for ticket info, I can only tell you the
same... Sorry!!!

-wf