Re: Townshend For Others

>	Monday 'Twasn't my lucky Bun Day, butt (sic) but Pete played on
>Daltrey's McVicar Soundtrack, no?  And of course, wrote "After the
>Fire" for him.  I guess that counts, doesn't it?
>	And I'm not working on a Sex Farm, but Pete also wrote a song for a
>third-rate movie in which Bill Churbishly was involved.  I forget the
>name of the movie, but it involved Scott Baio, or something equally
>ridiculous.  (I think there's *somebody* in WI - who will remain
>nameless - who knows the answer to this one!).

Tom (and all):

I'm not Jesus Christ on a stick...
First, thank you Tom for posting the note...I know at least a few people
were wondering what had become of me (whereas others might have been rather
pleased). In any case, I ended up having to buy a new monitor...well,
Generations bought a new monitor with a computer soon to follow.
Am I addicted or what?
Those of you who are trading with me (or who EMailed privately), I will get
to your notes as soon as possible...I got 116 when I finally got online
again! Good thing I didn't wait until the monitor was repaired! I'd still be
downloading...

                   Cheers                   ML