Psychoderelict Web Page

Folks,

Back when Psychoderelict came out, I transcribed the lyrics
and dialogue and formatted 'em to make it easy to follow
along while listening. Well, now that I've got a web
site, I thought I'd html it and put it out there. If
you're curious, take a peek.

My page is at:

	http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg/

and the Psychoderelict transcription is

	http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg/pd.htm
		(note: "htm", not "html")

I've also added some notes from the press kit for the album
(a letter from Pete and a story synopsis), plus the
Psychoderelict "family" listed in the CD booklet matched
up with what they did on the album.

Anyway, enough rambling. Check it out if you're interested!

	-- Owen