fill me in!

Hi there!  Okay, so Quadrophenia is being re-released.  Very cool.  Is that
Tommy reissue that one that Pete remastered a year ago, or is it another
one?  (I had heard a rumour a few weeks ago that they were looking for a
copy of the original tapes to add some stuff, but that Lambert had burned it.)

This was sent out recently:
>Would someone be kind enough to post the JAE conversation with our bass player,
>Mr. John Entwistle, from AOL last Friday.  I did not set the "Logging" command
>properly.  I asked John a lot of questions and would like to keep the
>conversation for my archives.  As an aside, AOL does not have a copy of the
>conversation as of 4/8/96.
>
>Thanks much in advance.
>
>Larry Lawthers

        Don't tell me that John E. was on a chat circuit!
        All of this is too incredible.  (A whole bunch of fans!  I'M NOT
ALOOOONE ANYMORE!)
        JenniferD