Re: Some simple questions

In a message dated 96-04-05 14:20:00 EDT, WFang01@aol.com writes:

>I'm not Elizabeth Dole, but... nah, the lyrics are "bomb" in every
country...
>And, Pete wrote it...

     I'm not inclined to personal disclaimers, because it's always a
tossup among too many, not enough, or the wrong combination
of controlled or other substances, but ... although it still *sounds*
like "whore" to me, the journey from there to "bomb," "bawm,"
"bombshell," or any other permutation is close enough for me to
lapse back the worlds of the semi-comatose <grin>.