Ray High, etc.

I'm a bit new to the digest, so please forgive if I'm doing something
wrong...

you are actually :)" "...Can someone enlighten poor foreginers like me
on what the name Ray High does imply" dialog, I'd like to offer a word
of explanation to Bernd. As far as I know, the name Ray High has no
negative connotations, whoever said that was just quoting from the
Ray/Rastus dialog from right before "Let's Get Pretentious". :) I'm sure
Bernd isn't really ugly at all, right? :)

                               -Yellow Ledbetter from the Prodigy
                                Who subjects and now the mailing list
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com