Re: Keith Moon

At 10:38 AM 04/07/96 -0400, hesshunt@coil.com (Mike Hunter and Shelley
Hesson) wrote:

>>As a matter of fact I've been thinking of putting a scan of Keith's nude
>>pose on my web page as well as a few others. Fortunately it wasn't done in
>>his last days (Greenpeace wouldn't allow it). Think there'd be any interest?
>>
>I'm not Midge Ure, but sure, why not?  Which nudie picture are we talking
>about, the one where he's on the couch wearing only a soccer ball?  That's a
>good one.  Personally, I'm all for the idea of posting pix of Keith, clothed
>or not, so go for it.
>
>Shel

The picture I have is from the May-June 1976 UK Tour Program with Keith on
the cover dressed as a bell boy. I'll put that picture on my web site as
well. The nude photo has him reclining on a couch, no soccer ball but his
hand is strategically placed.

-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/