Re: JAE and Star Trek Connection...

Rich, re:

>I don't fault interviewers or fans for bringing up the same questions time
>and time again

I'm not Ruth Streeting, but... oh, I don't either. There's no way that the
fan knows what questions have been asked previously or not. However, I would
imagine from John's perspective it can get tedious and/or boring to the point
were he could just read the answers off a list. I think the only "stupid"
question of the night was the one asking what the name of the Who box set
was... I think that could have been left to a record store personage...

-wf