Re: Karaoke Who

Ed, Re:

> According to the CD-Now site, a Karaoke tape will be available (no date
> given) which will include the following Who songs: I Can See For Miles,
> Pinball Wizard, I Can't Explain, and My Generation.

I'm not a talented singer by myself, but what we really need is a Karaoke tape
of `Athena' such that everyone can replace the verse `She's a bomb' by whatever
lyrics (s)he prefers.  :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Bernd   ---   `You at home can easily decide what's wrong or right
               By glancing very briefly at the songs I write'