Lyrics? You want lyrics?

Mark, re:

     Athena "She's a whore".  Remind me of my other favorite quotes, like
     PT's Deep End Live "You put your smell on me..." Hendrix's "'scuse me
     while I kiss this guy"... Or Starship's "Owner of a lonely feart".

        I'm not the man who looks after the pigs, but aren't you referring to
"Owner of a Lonely Feart" by Yes, or am I completely off the "Mark" here?

        BTW, I'm not a complete moron, but in "You Better, You Bet", the
lines:
                You better love me / all the time now
                You better shove me / back into line now

were mistaken by myself to be:

                You better love me / all the time now
                You better show me / that it's alive now

                        gary m
                        (with eyes full of shame....)