Re: Rarities CD, "Water in particular"

J, re:

<< My early 1980s lp of "Join Together:L Rarities"  has "Water" fading out,
with Keith screaming, "Somebody!!!!...Champagne...." at the end. How unique
is this? Does this show up on any other recordings?  I'm curious...>>

I'm not Sheriff (bing, bing, bing) Ricochet Rabbit, but... The "Join Together
Rarities" has the full version of "Water". To my knowledge every other
version of the same is intact, except for... the first pressing of the CD:
"The Who Rarities Volume 1 & 2", which was pressed at the UK PDO plant...

-wf