Re: Naughty Word Translation Table

Mr Fang,

	Thanks for the handy conversion chart.... kinda like those handy
metric conversion tables you can get at AAA.   But you forgot to
mention Picard's sun roof, as in "That fellow has so little hair, he's
<picard>er than a cue ball."  Perhaps Talmy had P. Stewart in mind when
he wrote "Night on Bald Mountain." (Or was it Mussourgsky who wrote
that?)

	RE:> >Still not clear on something...  Is it <Bashir> as in <Bashir> a
golf> ball >through a garden hose, or <Bashir> as in "thar she
<Bashir>'s?  Or
> are they interchangeable?
>
> I'm not Graham Chapman, but... I've never heard the former, but it
was
> intended as the latter...

	Well, I'm not Captain Ned of the Raging Queen, but I think the former
is the proper usage, as in "She can <Bashir> the chrome off a trailer
hitch."  Otherwise, it wouldn't be "naughty."  ;-)
	Semantically Yours,
	Tom Farrell