Re: JAE Event - 4/2/96

Owt, re:

>I thought `Love Is A Heart Attack', which also seems to have been dropped,
came across way better live than `My Size'.

I'm not Tiny Tim, but... It's not like they are mutually exclusive. I'd be
satisfied if they played both! Although, I really enjoyed hearing "My Size"
live... I thought that "Love Is A Heart Attack" came off much more powerful
during the '88 tour... However, that  could just be my perception, since the
song selection of '88 was nothing to brag about...

-wf