Gads, my first posting to the list in ... months? years?

I'm not someone who posts often, but ...

Joe Walsh - I remember rumors prior to the '89 tour that Walsh was going to
play lead guitar at some/all of the shows. I was amazed, but I figured it
was (would have been) an outstanding choice. Not that Joe could "replace"
Pete, but he's certainly got the right guitar sound when he wants it.

The Best/etc - I also remember hearing that JAE had formed a band with
Skunk Baxter and Mickey Thomas (from Jefferson Starship) called (creatively
enough) Baxter/Entwistle/Thomas, and that a tour was imminent. This must
have been around '91 or '92 (I'm guessing). Never did hear a peep about
it later so I assumed the rumor was false, or that the group fell apart
fast. It's a shame too. Skunk and JAE sound mighty good together on The
Best video. Mickey Thomas? Well, he could have stayed home. ....

	-- Owen