Re: Who follows WhoSun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

>Marshall, re:

>style to that of the C.P. School, particularly in his more recent work, which
>perhaps explains his keen interest in Prefab Sprout, definitely of the C.P.
>and G.G. and P.Mc. and E.C. Schools of lush and irrisitible pop. (Bonus points
>for those who properly guess the names behind the other three schools mentions
>above. You will be graded on originality.)

I'm not the nominee of the Republican Party, but

Cole Porter
George Gershwin (and Marshall is being unfair here, IMHO)
Paul McCartney
Eric Clapton???

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"John Connally's conversion to the GOP raised the intellectual
level of both parties." Frank Mankiewicz