Re: Lifehouse/Rush

At 10:46 PM 96.4.3 -0500, Ian Derby wrote:
>I have a Modern Drummer from August 1983 where Neil Peart answers a
>question about his "influence from Keith Moon".  I hope that shows
>the possibility of a connection.

It certainly does.  I stand corrected.  What'd Neil say about Keith?  I
realize it will never happen, but I'd LOVE to see him play with The Who.
On the other hand, I believe the original question was regarding whether
the Lifehouse concept influenced the story behind 2112.  I don't really
think this has anything to do with Neil's drumming, but with his lyric
writing.  Am I wrong here?

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12