Re: Lifehouse/Rush

At 11:08 AM 96.4.3 -0500, RWNomad@aol.com wrote:
>     Listening to the Lifehouse documentary, I wondered
>whether there was any direct connection between the
>project and the Rush album "2112" -- the first side of
>which sounds like an interstellar version of the Lifehouse
>storyline. Any ideas?

I'm not Neil Peart (who wrote the lyrics to 2112) but I was a Rush fan way
before I was a Who fan, and I'd be really surprised to hear that he was
influenced by Lifehouse, because I've never heard Neil, Alex or Geddy ever
mention The Who before.  Any other Rush fans out there?  If so, check out
this URL:
        http://syrinx.umd.edu/rush.html

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/