Re: Pete on STRATS?

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996 A64athena@aol.com wrote:

> P.S. I think the Gibson company should come out with a new guitar, the Pete
> Townshend SG. Anyone share my opinion?

I'm not going to say "I'm not... DOH!

I'd like to see that, but since it's Gibson, it would likely be a) way too
much, b) end up being an Angus Young SG (which would be a '68 SG Standard
with a sloppy signature on the pickguard) since he's really the most
visible long time player of of the things.  I wouldn't even mind if it
weren't a Pete signature (actually it'd be cheaper if it weren't) but I'd
just like to see an SG with P-90s reissued, maybe even the SG Special with
something other than humbuckers.

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend