Trekkie (no Who content)

>It's a shame--the Trek-names-instead-of-expletives thing is getting
>pretty old, so it would be no great loss if you were to lose le Trek.

So that's what all those words are?  I thought wf made them up.  They kind of
sound like what they are . . . <Picard> sounds like you-know-what and <Bev
Crusher> sounds like you-know-what . . . is there really a character named Bev
Crusher??

Amira, Lone Who Fan of the Apocalypse -- bet this will get tired too
eventually ;-)