Re: Some simple questions

Bern, re:

>1.  I just got a copy of the `Two's Missing' CD, and I wonder what was the
>   release date of the original TM vinyl album.  Since I try to keep my Who
>   collection in chronological order on my CD shelf, a suitable answer to
>this question is of vital importance to me :-).  References to web pages are
also welcome!

I'm not Charles Manson, but... I got 1985 on that one...

>   2.  Does anybody know of an internet source for the dialogue of
>   `psychoderelict'?  In the booklet of my psy CD, the dialogue is printed
in   ****ing German!  (I never read this booklet, and I am sure I never
will.)

I'm not Col. Klink, but... WOW! I just opened up the German copy of
"Psychoderelict" and dialogue in German! Very cool! I bought the "script" of
the stage/concert version from 1993 at the Who Fest. Perhaps I'll scan it to
the list... And... just remember... nobody has every escaped from Luft Stalag
13!

   3.  Though I really enjoy the dialogues of psy, I wonder whether there
>could be good reasons - other than mere completism - to also buy the music
only  version.  I know that many listers prefer that version.  Questions:
 Does it  rock?  (Of course it does.)  Or will I long back to the dialog
version when listening to the other one?

I'm not Jerry Fallwell, but... I prefer the dialogue version. On occasion, I
do listen to the non-dialogue version. Worth nothing, "Predictable" has an
extra verse or so in the "non" version...

>   4.  I never really understood the lyrics of `Athena'.  Does anybody have
a  good interpretation?  Especially: who is Athena?  She is not the girl in
>   question (`the bomb') but a third person, or am I missing something???

I'm not Rain Man, but... hMMM... that's a question for Judge Wapner...

-wf