Some simple questions

Hello there,

I have some simple Who-related questions.  Perhaps somebody out there knows an
answer or two:

   1.  I just got a copy of the `Two's Missing' CD, and I wonder what was the
   release date of the original TM vinyl album.  Since I try to keep my Who
   collection in chronological order on my CD shelf, a suitable answer to this
   question is of vital importance to me :-).  References to web pages are also
   welcome!

   2.  Does anybody know of an internet source for the dialogue of
   `psychoderelict'?  In the booklet of my psy CD, the dialogue is printed in
   ****ing German!  (I never read this booklet, and I am sure I never will.)

   3.  Though I really enjoy the dialogues of psy, I wonder whether there could
   be good reasons - other than mere completism - to also buy the music only
   version.  I know that many listers prefer that version.  Questions:  Does it
   rock?  (Of course it does.)  Or will I long back to the dialog version when
   listening to the other one?

   4.  I never really understood the lyrics of `Athena'.  Does anybody have a
   good interpretation?  Especially: who is Athena?  She is not the girl in
   question (`the bomb') but a third person, or am I missing something???

Any answers appreciated!  Thanks,

Bernd   ---   `It never rains under my umbrella.'