Re: Rarities CD

PDooger, re:

>>> Someone mentioned a while ago that the first pressing to the 'The Who
rarities Vol 1 & 2' was in some way inforior to subsequent pressings (bad
transfer?).   I bought mine when it first came out and was wondering if mine
was one of these.  Any easy way to tell (specific problem tracks, etc.).

     It may have been my post from late last summer that you are referring to.
The first time I bought that disc (summer, '92), it started hanging up in the
middle of "Doctor, Doctor".  I think it was an isolated problem, though.
(I have since replaced it with a "flawless" version.)

        gary m.