Re: PT in Concert

Re: rumored Townshend performance in NYC, May 3&4.

My loving co-dependent in all things Who, dug up a little more information.
 Pete is tentatively scheduled for Friday and Saturday May 3 & 4 at the
Supper Club in NYC.  No tickets are on sale yet.  (For reference, Van
Morrison will be performing there the last of April, but tickets still
haven't gone on sale for that show.)

No info on cost, but this is a relatively small venue, so I doubt you can get
in for a $15 cover charge!

The Supper Club ("a fine place for a meal, dancing, and to see a
show"--that's how it was quoted to me) is in the theater district, near Times
Square.

Tickets will be available through the Supper Club and Ticketmaster (which has
no information at all about the show, as of now.)

We couldn't find any information about the rumored "reunion" in England.

As soon as I get my tickets, I'll let you all know they're available!  :{)
 I'm aiming for tickets to both shows.  Anyone want to make a debauched
weekend in the best Who tradition?

Mick Noland