Who in Sweden/Flash Fearless

I'm not just whistlin' Dixie, but I just got both of these about 20 minutes
ago.  The book has a bunch of cool pics.  I'm not one to complain, but my
copy is kinda beat up and looks second-hand (what's the deal, Greg?).  The
included CD is, well... spirited.  Anyway, ya gotta love the
Swedish-language version of Magic Bus (called Arthurs Buss).  Flash
Fearless is, well...interesting.  Even after reading the liner notes I find
myself wondering how and why this disc was ever made - I guess we can chalk
it up to the 70's - what a decade!

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12